Tuesday 24 April 2012

Artistic Newborn Baby Photography Central London
































Here are some some newborn baby photos that I have recently photographed at a client's house in Central Lodnon. With newborn baby photography I always recommend to do the photos at the client's house as it might be more convenient both for the mom and the baby. I usually bring around my lighting equipment and a number of props to make the shoot more interesting, though I love the simple close up baby photos when the baby finally fell asleep after we tired it with changing the outfits for the initial newborn photos with the props.
Baby photography is not always an easy genre as a lot depends on what mood the baby is. But with my baby photography sessions I try to be as accommodating as possible as I know newborn babies can be quite temperamental. We had a lovely cup of tea with the mom of the baby until the baby fell asleep so I could photograph these serence baby photos of the little newborn boy.

For further information about London pregnancy photography shoot and to view our portfolio of maternity photography London, baby photography and outdoors and studio family photography please visit www.NeliPrahova.com or contact Neli on nprahova@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment