Thursday 12 November 2009

Iraqi Wedding photography in Central London



I recently had a very interesting Muslim Iraqi wedding photography in Central London which I was commissioned for being a female wedding photographer in London. The male and female celebration took place in separate location. Muslim wedding photography is often tricky, but the requirements for the wedding photography on this occassion were even strickter. So the wedding photography was quite challenging as I was not allowed to take any bridal photos outdoors, so I had to limit myself to the hotel corridor. But with some improvisation and some photoshop work with pastel colors I achieved this look of the bride which I particularly like.
The family wedding photography were also restricted to the interior of the hotel in Central London where the wedding took place so there was not as many opportunities to take some more creative wedding photography shots. Shortly after the exchange of vows the groom left the female wedding party to join the other men and I was left with the bride and all the female guests. As soon as the groom was gone the ladies removed the black covers and scarves and the place was an amazing display of beautiful women in exquisite designer clothes. And with a lot of belly dancing rythmes the gilrs seemed to have enormous fun even without the men.
Unfortunately due to client restrictions I can not post any wedding photography photos where one can see the bride's face but the brides was indeed gorgeously looking like a princess from another world in her intricate wedding dress.
Being a female wedding photographer in London I hope I have other opportunities to photograph Iraqi weddings or other Muslim weddings as they are totally different from the Christian wedding ceremonies and even from the Indian weddings with which I already have significant experience.

For further information on Muslim wedding photography by a female wedding photographer in London and to view our portfolio of Sihk, Buddhist, Muslim and Hindu Indian wedding photography in London as well as wedding and events photography in Central London, Europe, France, Monaco, Italy, Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Zurich and Russia please visit www.NeliPrahova.com or contact Neli on nprahova@gmail.com.

1 comment:



  1. I like your suggestions they are really helpful. Thank you so much for sharing this post.

    Indian Wedding Photography London

    ReplyDelete