Thursday 30 July 2009

Studio Family Photography London


Having done so many family portrait photography sessions in London of other people I've realised I don't have a beautiful portrait photo of my mom. So when I found a bit of time in between my studio portrait photography and my destination wedding photography I arranged for my mother to come to my Central London photography studio. I've realised that photographing your family portraits is as challenging as photographing the family portraits of clients. You are equally demanding towards yourself as you want the best portrait photography of your closest people but not being professional models your family is often equally uncomfortable in front of the camera as many clients find it in the beginning. But the skill of a good family portrait photographer is to put at ease his clients and reveal their character.
Well, I'm certainly prejudiced in this case but I think at her age my mom looks amazing and I'm greatly pleased with her portrait photography session in London.

For further information about Central London studio family portrait photography shoot and to view our portfolio of make-over photography, portrait photography, family portrait photography, maternity photography and baby photography please visit www.NeliPrahova.com or contact Neli on nprahova@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment